| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ponta Pora in January is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.8 °C (83.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.7 °C (67.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in January is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 172.6mm (6.8in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Pora January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Ponta Pora, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Pora: