| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ponta Pora in June is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish. Just 85.4mm (3.4in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 10:50 long with an average length of 10:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Pora June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Ponta Pora, Brazil
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Pora: