| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ponta Pora in May is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 135mm (5.3in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:50 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Pora May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ponta Pora, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Pora: