| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ponta Pora in November is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 212.2mm (8.4in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Ponta Pora November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ponta Pora, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ponta Pora: